Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy World Breastfeeding Week! Breastfeed, Sling & Teach !

Now why am I posting this here?

1st is because I love breastfeeding my boys and I love babywearing

2nd is because when serving Baha'u'llah & our broken world, we can still continue to be responsible & loving mothers! I breastfeed my baby in a baby sling and teach children class!

My oldest boy was breastfed till 2 years 2 months, my younger one is 20 month and still going strong! I've posted my breastfeeding stories & other related articles on my other blogs : click here & here if you want to read more...

I'm sharing this because we can all do it!

Both my boys went to children class even before they were born and they attended the class from 0 years! Now spiritual education begins before birth!

SO there's no excuse, everyone can serve and play a part however small to build a new world!

No comments:

A blog dedicated to Spiritual Education of children!

Creative training of young children spiritually.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Baha'i Children Classes are conducted all around the world by volunteer teachers to train and develop young minds spiritually through prayers, holy writings, virtues, creative art & craft, games and songs. We strive to offer our services to make the world a more peaceful and united place to live in. Everyone can play a part to change the world we live in in our little way.


Photo Gallery

Mother's Day 9May09